النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: الكرم generosity

الكرم generosity

We're asking people in London and Cairo: "Is it better to give than to receive?" هل العطاء أفضل من تلقي المساعدة؟

Here are some of the answers we get:

It's much better to give than to receive because then you can probably be in control of what you do.

I think it's better to give because when I receive something I feel really guilty لدي شعور حقيقي بالذنب about the other person being worse off أقل ثراءً after giving.

We're human beings.. you can't give all the time without receiving.

Karim and Cath talk about phrases with the word "generous"; for example you might hear people collecting for charity saying "Please give generously". من فضلك ساعد المحتاجين بسخاء.

If someone is very generous we might say they are "generous to a fault" مفرط في الكرم; perhaps they are too generous!

And you can use the word to mean something that is bigger than usual; a generous-sized piece of cake قطعة كبيرة الحجم من الكعك or a generous-sized box of popcornصندوق فشار كبير الحجم.

What do you think; is it better to give than to receive? Write to us in English.

رد: الكرم generosity

My brather good morning
    as you said
    We're human beings.. and we can't give all the time without receiving
    I think much better to give more than what we receive because we can probably be in control of what we do.

thank you very much about this subgect
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة foldhim2004 ; 10-241008 الساعة 03:32 AM

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

url=http://www.m5zn.com] نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي[/url]

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. &&& كيف تعلمين طفلك الكرم &&&
    بواسطة BO MOHSIN في المنتدى منتدى حواء
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-140404, 04:29 PM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •